Health Net/American Diabetes Association Diabetes Resources
Health Net has partnered with the America Diabetes Association (ADA) to help our members living with diabetes thrive! This partnership offers educational support and content to help manage diabetes, through food and healthy eating. Explore what we have to have offer below to get the most of your diabetes care. Access ADA’s diabetes food hub, meal plans, budget-friendly recipes and much more!
From the nutrition experts at the American Diabetes Association, Diabetes Food Hub® is the premier food and cooking destination for people living with diabetes. Click the link above to go to the Hub.
Living with Diabetes
Ask the Experts: Diabetes By the Numbers
Brought to you by the ADA and Sponsored by Health Net
August 25th at 12 PM - 1 PM PST
Your opinion matters to us!
Diabetes Health Education Articles
- Balancing eating, exercise and insulin
- Can diabetes symptoms develop suddenly?
- Can I drink alcohol if I take metformin?
- Does insulin need to be kept in the refrigerator?
- How the body uses carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- How to lower blood sugar quickly
- How type 2 diabetes progresses
- Injections: Is this bump under my skin normal?
- Vision loss and diabetes
- What can I do about numbness and pain in my feet and legs?
- Which foods have carbs?
Material Id: Y0020_24643WEB_2021_07062021